By strengthening the institutional capacities and resources of the members of the International Indigenous Forum on Biodiversity (IIFB) to carry out education on a wider scale:
- Support for regional/national capacity-building workshops on CBD implementation, including workshops for indigenous women;
- Workshop for Indigenous Educators;
- Production of Educational Resource book on Indigenous Peoples and the Convention on Biological DIversity;
- Publication of Workshops Reports for broad information and dissemination;
- Contributions to global initiatives on Communication, Education and Public Awareness (CEPA).